Saturday, April 12, 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

It seems that Ninja turtles are all the rage again! I remember my brother begging for the little figurines at the store in the 90's whenever we went shopping. I also remember watching the shows and movies with these crazy talking turtles...it makes me feel as if I am 12 years old again! Everything new is old!

These cupcakes were made for a sweet 4 year old birthday party. The cupcakes were a mix of chocolate and vanilla with peanutbutter buttercream and a stabilized whipped cream frosting. I've always tried to stay away from whipped cream frosting on my cupcakes because it was never stable enough to produce the look I was going for. However, this stabilized whipped cream frosting recipe is great!

Here is a look at the finished product:





No comments:

Post a Comment