Thursday, September 20, 2012

Vanilla Latte Cupcakes...HEAVEN!

It's a special guy's birthday in my house tomorrow...and I'm not talking about my little nuggets for once! My husband celebrates his 33rd birthday (wow, that seems old!) The nuggets and I won't see him because he will be in Grand Rapids coaching a football game, so I wanted to send him with a little token of my love! This is where the cupcakes come into play! I wanted to make him something different so I searched for a recipe that would include something special. I found this recipe for Vanilla Latte Cupcakes at Annie's Eats. It was my first attempt at Swiss Meringue Buttercream. My husband loves his coffee and these cupcakes will not disappoint! The frosting is a combo of espresso flavor and vanilla flavor...yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment